Monday, August 29, 2011

VS lotion

 I love vs lotion but I did not yet try this butter flavor. I tried many times just bottle lotion not like on this pictures. When I ordered I expected it's a bottle but we  was misunderstanding because I told her just name and not what kind of . So,  when got it I was unsuprized pricely upset and not in good mood because I expected very a bottle one. But I said and thought how to use this one? Maybe, for bathing or what else! hehehe This was funny experience. I was unprofessional attitude anyway. It was better at she was relax and make me calm. hehe.. And I recall to see the picture I gave her on that time  and that I find out that it was belong at the cream and lotion and also the butter. Oh no.. Thanks God I can use it. This is very good one for cold country. Good for the skin and it is long lasting pragrance and that is true. I love it very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Perfect Fit. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.